There are five days of the week and five ways to wellbeing.
The five ways to wellbeing are five things we can all do that are scientifically-proven to help us feel better. For the CAN DO Challenge, we're calling on everyone to choose a different way to wellbeing to try each day of Men's Health Week.
EVERY DAY, A DIFFERENT WAY
The five ways are:
- Connect - connect with other people (eg. call an old friend you haven't since before lockdown) #connectmonday
- (Be) Active - move your body (eg. go for a run/walk/swim/dance/etc) #activetuesday
- Notice - take notice of the environment around you (eg. turn off your phone for an hour) #noticewednesday
- Discover - learn something new (eg. read a book you haven't read before) #discoverthursday
- Offer (or give) - do something for someone else (eg. volunteer for a local community group) #offerfriday